Sunday, October 29, 2006

The Joy of Technology

Please excuse the recent lack of updates to the site. You can place the blame in the lap of Apple, as I'm currently waiting on a new logic board to be shipped to the repair facility where my eMac is currently collecting dust. They're not even positive it's the board that's the problem, but it's just assumed, as it's been a common problem for eMacs that were produced around the time I bought mine. It's a power failure issue that Apple is paying to repair, at no charge. But unfortunately, the logic boards have been on back order, leaving me helpless in the hands of whenever Apple sees fit to ship them.

Don't get me wrong, I'm still an advocate of Apple products in general. But I am starting to have a new hatred for those Apple/PC ads that are running. And not just because they're kind of annoying.

So bear with me until I can get updates going again at a more consistent rate, hopefully later in November. Until then, a holiday movie preview is upcoming very quickly.

Thanks for the patience,
MC

No comments: