Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Here's the update ...

OK, I’ll admit it – I’ve been slacking at updating the movie blog lately (with lately being defined as the last few months). I could throw out any number of excuses at you, but when it comes down to it, you probably wouldn’t care. You just want updates, damnit! Well, here you go, first with a movie review (ahh, remember those?). Yes, believe it or not, I still have been watching movies from time to time. I just haven’t been writing about them. I also plan to start getting back to more movie news updates, at least on a weekly (or weakly) basis.

I’m also going to start incorporating some capsule reviews of movies (both new and older releases), with the occasional expanded review to appear. The capsule reviews will be more succinct, and hopefully, not as time consuming for me. The expanded reviews will normally be tied in with the ones I write from time to time at my regular newspaper job.

Hopefully, this will satiate the hunger that my devoted visitors to the blog (of which I’m sure there are at least more than one) have for more reviews.

We’ll see how long this newly committed me sticks around, as I dutifully try to fend off the endless distractions that life throws my way. But for now, let the updates commence!

- MC

No comments: