Saturday, December 26, 2009

A New Year's Resolution

First off, apologies for such a long layoff from this site. General laziness and distractions were keeping me from updating this on a consistent basis. But as the new year – and decade – arrives, my resolution is to do a much better job of getting updates on here. (Yeah, that’s kind of lame as far as New Year’s resolutions go. I’m sure I’ll also come up with something more substantive not pertaining to this site.)

There will be more bite-size items to digest, be it entertainment news, commentary and reviews. I’ll occasionally throw in some longer form reviews, but will more often try to capsulize them to shorten my time writing them and your time reading them. Hopefully, that will get more of a volume of them posted, as there were plenty of movies I saw in 2009 with reviews that never saw the light of day. Hopefully, 2010 will be much improved on that front.

So for those of you who have semi-regularly checked in here this year (a quite small number, I’m sure), only to quickly leave due to a lack of updates, things should be different soon. For the rest of you intrepid online surfers, you didn’t miss much this year. But feel free to look back through the stupendous archives! And of course, Happy New Year to you all!

– MC

No comments: